Tuesday, August 14, 2007

uhggh...

**********************************************
Tuesday Morning
Falling Slowly- Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova
p.s. 8.7

**********************************************
I couldn't sleep. All night.
I gave up at about 4:30 this morning and read a little bit, unpacked three more boxes (yay!) and now I've decided to blog about all the reasons why I couldn't sleep last night.
1) I'm distracted. For lots of reasons.
2) My new house is a quite a bit louder than my old house, so that'll take some getting used to...
3) I'm supposed to get my hair cut today. I know it sounds silly, but the last four times I've gone to get my hair cut, the lady has totally messed up. (no, I did not go to the same lady all four times) One time the lady "misunderstood" me and cut it about five inches too short and I ended up with a bob. (this happened because she was cutting my hair while my chair was facing away from the mirror- she "didn't like people watching" ... i wonder why...) The last girl I had do my hair took "artistic license" and gave me a 2inch wide chunck of blonde right on top of my head which is just now going away because i keep having to dye it to get it to be "normal" as well as a funky layer about four inches higher than the rest of my hair saying "now you can do more with it" and I said, yea, now my hair looks like I cut it myself, thanks. So I'm a little worried.
4) My phone kept ringing. all night. RINGING in the middle of the night! (We're talking 2am here, people) The whole reason I keep my phone ON at night is so if i'm NEEDED, I'm available. Like if my cousin needs a ride, or if my brother can only call me at that time or if so-and-so just broke up with so-and-so and needs to cry about it... I do not, however, leave my phone on so that I can be awakened by drunk-dialers on work nights...
uhggh....
I'm tired.

5 comments:

Brent said...

I'm sorry.

I mean it wasn't me calling during the middle of the night, but I'm sorry you couldn't sleep.

ambrosia said...

oh please...
don't act like it wasn't you.

chym and stack said...

is that a pubic score on your blog entry?

ambrosia said...

haha yea, it is

Keith said...

wow. lame.