Monday, August 27, 2007

Blog Tag

Chym and Stack tagged me this morning... I was so excited to be one of the "chosen ones," I almost peed my pants. (almost)



The Rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their 8 things) and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.





The Random Facts/Habits:
1. I won't sleep with socks on
2. My eyes turn green when I've been crying
3. I don't like my food to touch and I hate Mayonnaise
4. I'm afraid of finding dead people in bathrooms
5. I'm in love with Neil Diamond (I don't care that he's an old man)
6. I kind of think that Jack Bauer and Harry Potter are real people
7. I passionately hate the Yankees and the 49ers
8. My favorite smell is men's cologne



I tag The cutest matchmaker ever, Jessica Almost Jenkins, Jon, and Shanda

1 comment:

Jon V. said...

I'll do it tomorrow, promise.