Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Stress

I've decided that today I will blog about the things in my life that stress me out...


*having to completely move out of my room in my parent's house by noon this saturday (this will be the third weekend in a row that I will have been moving my crap around from one place to another)
*bossy student workers
*sold out concerts
*people who don't return phone calls
*people that come into my office who are clearly certifiable
*when someone at work emails me, then walks across the campus to see if I've recieved their email
*my man-tastic stress relief lotion (see previous blog)
*dropping my cellphone for the 37th time
*the fact that I still haven't finished the new Harry Potter book
*waiting (for lots of things)
*the fact that the jeans I bought FOUR weeks ago are already too big (which means that I have to go shopping. i hate shopping)
*drinking a ginger ale thinking it's mountain dew

that's enough of that...

Things that do NOT stress me out:

*big hugs
*finding out that I will get a big fat raise on the 16th of this month (holla!)
*ice cream with strawberries
*my rainbow flip-flops
*singing at the top of my lungs whilst driving
*Neil Diamond
*24
*my fabulous friends
*my pink beach cruiser
*my grandma's frozen peaches
*running in the rain


What stresses you out?
What doesn't stress you out?

7 comments:

Jon V. said...

I can't believe you used the word Whilst. That's freaking awesome. Good show friend.

Brent said...

If you keep dropping your phone, you won't know if I didn't return your call.

Brent said...

Congrats on the big fat raise. I will give you a big hug for that next time I see you.

ambrosia said...

Dear Jon- Wow, thanks so much- yours is the first blog I've been added to so people can say "hmm, who's Amber B? I wonder..." and then click on MY NAME and see MY BLOG!! I'm so excited! thanks so much!

Dear Brent-
whatever.

Dear Brent- Thanks so much! I'll tell you all about it the next time I see you!

Jon V. said...

Glad to be of help.

Keith said...

Hey Amber!
First, I added your blog to my blog reel the day you shot me the link! (at the top of the list, no doubt.) Also, your new photo is pretty awesome! And finally, a short list of stress/non-stressers. (per your request.)

STRESS ME OUT!

* When people type in caps;
* slow drivers;
* not knowing where money is coming from;
* losing photographs;
* unnerved clients that call every 10 god-forsaken minutes.

NO STRESS!

* fast driving on an empty freeway;
* surfing;
* reading a good book, legs sprawled over the side of the couch;
* time in the hammock;
* a good cup of tea.

Hope you're doing awesome! congrats on the raise!

ambrosia said...

Thanks Keith! You're the raddest!