Monday, September 10, 2007

Dear Sunglasses,

I miss you.
We've been through so much together. You survived our fall into the harbor when Brent tipped us on the kayak. When your arm fell off, we worked through it together and you healed beautifully. You've shielded my eyes from the sun for many months. When we were together, I felt like a movie star. I'm sorry I abandoned you on Indiana Jones. I was distracted. I'm sorry that some stranger came along and abducted you. Be brave. Be strong. Make me proud.
Yours Always,
Amber

3 comments:

Brent said...

Dear Amber,

I'm sure your sunglasses miss you too. I'm sorry Indiana Jones took them.

Sincerely,
Brent

ambrosia said...

Dear Brent,
Thanks. I like to think that they miss my face. If I were sunglasses, and Indiana Jones took me away from me, I would miss me.
Sincerely,
Amber

Heather McTaggart said...

Dear Amber,
I miss your face and I am not even your sunglasses! Dinner wed. at our house?

Sincerely,

Heather