Monday, September 24, 2007

my weekend (because I know you care)

Friday- ate chineese food with my parents, watched My Big Fat Greek Wedding and Mean Girls with my mom. I was trying to stay up until time for broomball at midnight- I couldn't do it... I'm an old lady....
Saturday- had lunch with Jon and Brent, went to HockeyMonkey, watched Brent fix our router problems like a champ, went to Sarah's birthday dinner then went to Brent's hockey game (Brent scored a goal, Jon had an assist and I didn't fall asleep!! Yay!)
Sunday- Roommate breakfast, watched Ugly Betty, lunch with Brent and then we watched ALL of season one of Arrested Development...

So basically my weekend was made up of eating and watching tv. . . . .

it was awesome.

3 comments:

Brent said...

Yay for not falling asleep!

Brent said...

I can't wait for my free dinner. It's good to be a genius.

Heather McTaggart said...

Jealousy has taken...I will pray for myself! Glad you had a great weekend! It would ONLY be better if you had a fire in the fireplace, drank LOTS of hot chocolate and hung out in sweats! But all in all, I am STILL very jealous of your weekend! MISS YOUR FACE GIRL!