Friday, September 21, 2007

wish list

*an illegal baby turtle (preferably from chinatown) that i will name jezebel
*new jeans
*a pink helecopter with matching helecopter pad installed on top of Courtney's house so my commute will be like three minutes (i do not need one installed at my work- i can use the helepad next door at the police station)
*the book that that guy read from last night at epic
*an oxygen mask because someone just spilled paint thinner in my office (truth be told: i tagged the back room- if you don't know what that means, chances are you grew up in south orange county or were homeschooled... no offense)
*a pink floyd cd to listen to... don't want the effect from the fumes to go to waste!
*tea from CFA
*a new purse- preferably the one from ugly betty
*for my brother to call me...
*Derek Webb's 3 newest records
*financial independence... make that independently wealthy so I could travel and volunteer
*a dog that will fit in my purse who I will call Pandora
*my grandma's ring
*the metabolism to eat whatever i want
*pink toenails
*perfect hair

what do you wish for?

6 comments:

Brent said...

You're funny...and a little odd.

ambrosia said...

you love it.
and you didn't answer the question.

Insured Asset Solutions said...

I'm pretty sure the Costa Mesa Police Department would not like having you use their (or the taxpayers) helopad for personal use.

carrie d. said...

GOOD call on the Derek Webb cd's!
"I See Things Upside Down" is my personal fav!

Keith said...

Hey, I have an "illegal" baby turtle that I got from C-town. I have had him about 6 months and his name is Digger. He's a G.

Keith said...

* I'm with you on the financially stable portion; it is hard to save for what you want when you have NO MONEY!!
* New Lucky Brand Jeans
* a roof rack for my new WRX
* a pass to Bear Mtn.
* plane tickets to Whistler, BC over the winter
* Playoff tickets (go Yanks!)
* some new sweaters
* an exhaust, blow off valve and cold-air intake system for the WRX
* a house big enough that I can own a dog
* a dog (boxer) whom I would name Brutus