Thursday, October 11, 2007

i blooped

The Jars of Clay concert last night was amazing. NeedToBreathe opened for them and let me just say that I am now a fan. Those guys are super rad and I can't wait to get their cd's. In fact, they were so good that they inspired me to write my first fan letter. That's right, I'm 24 years old and this morning was the first time I've ever written a band to tell them how much I love them.
Jars gave an excellent show as well, except Dan dances like Buster from Arrested Development, which was a little distracting at times. Aside from that, they did not dissapoint. In fact, we got to be at a "special" night where the concert was videotaped (maybe for a new DVD??) AND they played CHRISTMAS MUSIC!!!

75 days till Christmas!!!

(Brian and Brent: stop rolling your eyes)

3 comments:

Brent said...

*rolling eyes*
...again

Heather McTaggart said...

WHO IS ROLLING THEIR EYES AT CHRISTMAS MUSIC....LET ME AT THEM!!!??? I listened to Christmas music yesterday when I cleaned my room...so HA! I have 2 save the date invites already! TELL THEM TO GET OVER IT...CHRISTMAS IS COMING AND WE ARE GOING TO SING and SING LOUD! SO HA again!

Insured Asset Solutions said...

You're really that serious about Christmas...