Wednesday, October 3, 2007

50th Post!

So for my 50th post, I've decided to list my 50 favorite romantic comedies...


um... not really.
I decided to list 5 (not fifty) things that you probably didn't know about me:

1) I love Social Distortion and Dashboard Confessional
2) I can speak Klingon.... not really... but I AM a huge Star Trek fan.
3) I love candy corn but won't eat the white tips (they taste funny). I once had a roommate who bought me a large bag of candy corn and spent an entire afternoon cutting off all the white tops for me.
4) I was a pole vaulting/soccer playing/cheerleading/actor in high school
5) I once won a thousand dollars in a singing competition for my performance of "Don't Cry for Me, Argentina"

2 comments:

Heather McTaggart said...

Oh I wanted 50! That means we just have to spend more time together so we can get to know you more! It's looking like Lucille's will have to be after the 20th, sorry! Oh...that movie..HORRIBLE and I kicked it out of my house! NOT ACCEPTABLE AT ALL! Brian now owns that horrible thing!

Brent said...

Klingon? Seriously? Lame.