Saturday, October 20, 2007

guess what?

66 days 'till Christmas!!!!!

I don't think I've been this excited about Christmas in my entire life! I'm just SO EXCITED for everything to be lit up with lights and my house to smell like spices and for the weather to pretend to be cold... My mom always lets me wrap ALL of her presents-she thinks I'm doing her a favor but really it's one of my favorite things to do- wrap presents and watch Christmas movies like Home Alone, LoveActually, White Christmas, Sleepless in Seattle, It's a Wonderful Life, While You Were Sleeping...
oh! and Hot chocolate with peppermint marshmallows! My very VERY favorite tradition that my mom and I started a few years ago.
I'M SO EXCITED!!!

(33 days 'till Thanksgiving for those of you who don't love Jesus and are annoyed by my Christmas countdown)

2 comments:

Brent said...

*Rolling eyes*

Brent said...

I'll let you wrap my presents.