Tuesday, July 17, 2007

wait.... what??

Have you ever had a moment where something happened that you didn't expect- a "happening" if you will, that was so out of the blue and baffling you didn't know what to say? Have you ever been in a situation that was so random, so totally speech-takingly unexpected and the only reaction you can muster is
"wait....... what?"

next thought: "oh my gosh... this is actually happening"

and then: "can I pretend this didn't just happen??"


I had one of those this week...
two actually.

Both situations were far too embarassing to post their specifics on the world wide web for everyone and their mother to read (trust me, I found out this week that everyone and their mother really does read this stuff) but suffice it to say that I'm a changed woman... and a better one for it at that.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yikes! TWICE in one week?!