Sunday, July 29, 2007

man-tastic

I want to talk to the people in charge of marketing/fragrance selection/naming of the fragrances at bath and body works...
I recieved a tube of lotion as a gift from bath and body works- great gift, even better gift giver, but here's the deal: 1) it smells like a man a)wearing really good smelling cologne who's b) chewing gum and 2) it's labeled "stress relief"
Did NO ONE in their testing sessions notice this??
so now I myself smell like a man wearing really yummy smelling cologne chewing gum...
I'm more stressed out now than I was before I put it on...
Does anyone want some lotion that smells like man?

4 comments:

Keith said...

hey, I'm a man, who occasionally wears lotion. Shoot it my way if you want.

Also, that's LAME!!! Sorry to hear your gift wasn't so awesome.

Keith said...

so when can we hang out? Every time I see one of your posts, I either want to smile or cry. Today was definitely a smile day - - and I can take the lotion off your hands. :)

Staci said...

congratulations. you have officially thrown a pubic at bath and body works.

ambrosia said...

So where does that put me on the Pubic Scale? because I'd like to stay as close to Lisa Birle as possible... she smells better than Brian Olsen... unless he's using the stress relief lotion from bath and body works... then he'll just stress me out... in a really really good smelling way...