Monday, July 30, 2007

Job Update

So unfortunately there was "no room at the inn" for little orphan amber... (Courtney, this is the last time I'll be able to say this... unless I manage to be laid off a third time in three months...) I did not get the job I recently bloged about.
Dry those tears, kids, the story isn't over.
Thanks to the fact that Cathi Workman is pretty much awesome... (If you don't know who she is, then you single guys out there are seriously missing out- if I was a guy, I'd date Cathi)
I now have a temp-to-hire job at Vanguard University! At the risk of sounding, I don't know, totally honest- they love me. And I love them.
It's pretty much awesome.
Just like Cathi.

4 comments:

Brent said...

Nice. Congratulations.

Did you show off your mad hand motion skills? They'd have to hire you.

ambrosia said...

I'm saving those for after they've actually hired me- I don't want to scare anyone...
(with hand motions)*Rome*Roads*
hahahaha

Brent said...

Yeah, save that one for after. Good idea.

Keith said...

awesome.