Tuesday, July 24, 2007

let's get this party started!

So today I had an interview for what can only be described as my dream job. (no, I did not interview in missions with Bob Bradberry for those of you who know me- I wish...)

so I arrive for my interview with my A GAME on... ready to go.. bring it on... seriously... I was in the zone...
I walk into the "interview room" and there are six people sitting around the table... all waiting to interview ME.
Um, are we in the right room?
scary...
but talk about a sink or swim moment... you either crumble or step up to the plate.
and God pretty much shoved me right up to that plate.
and even if I don't get the job, I will still praise him for being him. His faithfulness is overwhelming.
He truely is enough.
Praise Him.

5 comments:

We are an internet broadkast where fans submit their videos praising or ripping their favorite team or player in hopes of making the SMACKKAST. said...

you have it, whatever it is,,,,you have it....great writing...you got me...you are a cool chica...I'd hire ya... take care...great blog...keep it up!

We are an internet broadkast where fans submit their videos praising or ripping their favorite team or player in hopes of making the SMACKKAST. said...

i'll be your daisy@!

Keith said...

you get weird dudes commenting. Anyway, I'm glad you made it to the plate. I will be praying.

ambrosia said...

Thanks Keith! Yea, I can't figure it out- I don't even have my blog address on my myspace anymore...
so strange...

Brent said...

Um, update?