Monday, November 12, 2007

TEMPTATION!!

This weekend I went to Bath and Body Works and bought something I wouldn't normally buy- food flavored lip gloss.
I generally don't enjoy scents and smells that smell like food- I strongly dislike vanilla flavored anything. I know a lot of people love this flavor- I just don't.
So I'm at Bath and Body Works, smelling my way around the store and I get to the "Temptations" table- where they have flavors like Cinnamon Roll, Gingerbread and Cherry Pie. I guess you could say I'm kind of a glutton for punishment- for some reason whenever I see these flavors, I can't help but smell them. I usually end up with my face wrinkled up saying "oh gross" "that's foul" "smell this, it smells like feet" and other very classy remarks laced with expletives so loudly that it makes Brent blush...
So I got to the Pecan Passion flavor and I had no words.I loved it.
I wanted to drink it.
No really- I was seriously tempted to drink a 3-in-1 body wash/shampoo/bubble bath... like a 3-year-old.
So, I bought the lip gloss.
It doesn't really taste like it smells... it has more of a lipstick-y taste to it than the glorious Pecan Passion aroma it possesses... but it's still amazing.

1 comment:

Insured Asset Solutions said...

Gee, I wonder why he would blush ;)