Thursday, November 1, 2007

only me...

So I'm a nail-biter.

I admit it.

In the past I've worn acrylic nails to try to break myself of the habit but it never really worked- when I thought I was "cured" I'd have the falsies taken of and I'd start right back up again. But lately, I've been trying to "quit" on my own and I'm quite proud of my progress. (progress is measured in nail length... no bleeding fingers=good news)



anywho...

I currently have fairly long, nice nails. and they're real.

and they're becoming a problem.

Today at lunch I saw a co-worker of mine waiting for his wife to pick him up and I waved. And I kept waving- I was in a silly mood.

That is, until my hand came so close to my face that one of my nice, new, long fingernails caught the inside of my nose causing me to somehow (simultaneously) scratch and punch myself in the face...



only I could manage that one...

5 comments:

Shanda said...

You're so silly!

Brent said...

You're so talented.

Jessica McKnight said...

I love it... sorry I didn't get a chance to catch up with you last night. I didn't think you were there :(

Keith said...

ok, I suffer from the same vice (nail-biting, not punching-oneself-in-the-face). I do well for a season, then it just takes over. I would recommend trimming your nails with a nail-trimmer (new concept, huh?!?!) Seriously, good luck, friend. I am glad you did not suffer a bloody nose for your waving efforts.

E.Money said...

i also bite my nails!