Thursday, February 28, 2008

put that in your pipe and smoke it

So last night Brent and I went to Baskin Robbins. I eat there approximately two times per year, both in the month of February because that's when they have my favorite ice cream flavor of all time: Love Potion #31. It's white chocolate and raspberry ice cream with semi sweet chocolate flecks, a raspberry ribbon and raspberry filled chocolate hearts... so yummy.
Sometimes when you give blood, they'll give you a "pint for a pint" coupon to get a pint of ice cream. I had one in my pocketbook and Brent surprised me and gave me his. Now I had TWO! I could get TWO pints of my favorite ice cream to save and eat another month besides February! So I asked the girl if I could use both, but get them in one container (as in, a bigger container?) she said no, I'd be losing ice cream, so I said okay.. we then walked over to the refrigerator where they have pre-packaged quarts of ice cream and they had one of my favorite flavor! So I asked the girl "can I use my coupons to get one of these?" (referring to the quart of ice cream)
She said "uh... no, I don't think so"
I said, "oh, are they different?"
:)
yes, I asked that poor girl if there was a difference between two pints and one quart and got laughed at..
As it turns out, there are two pints to a quart.
guess who's laughing now?

2 comments:

Brent said...

You still sounded funny.
"Are they different?"
Yes, one is a pint and one is a quart.

Who's laughing now? I am cause I was right. There are two pints in a quart.

Insured Asset Solutions said...

Go Monday and Tuesdays from 6-10pm for $1 scoop night!