Tuesday, March 11, 2008

yet again... nothing to do...

ok, so tomorrow afternoon, thursday afternoon and ALL DAY FRIDAY I will be the switchboard operator at my lovely workplace.
this means that aside from waiting for the phone to ring, I won't be doing much of anything, especially since it's spring break and it's like a ghost town on campus!

Last time I operated the switchboard I was able to catch up on LOST, but now i'm not sure what to do! I don't have any tv-on-dvd I'm dying to see and I don't have tons of movies I want to watch ALL DAY.....
any suggestions?

6 comments:

Brent said...

There's always Arrested Development.

.:rustinklafka said...

if you haven't seen "martian child" you must see it. and a couple of my personal favorites: half nelson, a love song for bobby long, the pianist, life is beautiful, august rush, and blood diamond... just a few. i needed to stop there so i don't continue.

i hope things are well.

peace be with you,

.:rustinklafka

Shanda said...

http://www.hulu.com/

This just came to my attention and seems as though it could easily provide hours of entertainment.

I hope it assists your boredom!

Love you!

Jessica Jenkins said...

I'm so sorry I didn't see this earlier friend! If this should happen again, my suggestion would be... look for a new job! haha

Jessica Jenkins said...

and P.S. I do NOT have a blog identity problem... last change... promise!

Jon V. said...

Why on earth did no one suggest reading a book? And I thought bloggers were supposed to be edumicated (sound it out people).