Monday, March 17, 2008

My Mom

On Sunday morning I went over to my parent's house to help out and organize some of my Mom's cupboards (one of my Operation: Raise $$ for Taxes jobs that has come up)
So as I was figuring out which of the Jell-o molds to keep from my grandma's 60's Tupperware collection, my mom says to me "Amber, I would have let you borrow my DVD player"
huh?
"uh... what are you talking about?"
"You said you couldn't watch a DVD on your TV because it wasn't working."
"uh... what?"
"Amber. I read your blog."
I'm so glad Amy (my cousin) was standing there to witness this because I NEVER thought I would hear these words come out of my mothers mouth.

So Ladies, and Gentelman (all 9 of you) I would like to welcome to my blog my newest reader: My MOM!!!

Mom: this now officially makes you cool :) Love you!

4 comments:

Dorothy B said...

I'm so glad to know I'm cool! I love you and this is a good way to keep up with what is going on with you. Thank you for sharing with me in this way. I appreciate that you are so open with me.

Jon V. said...

Wow your mom even knows how to comment. I am still working on getting my mom to text message and boy is it going to be a long process.

Jessica Jenkins said...

Moms are the best... my Mom even has a blog!

Heather McTaggart said...

I have to agree...YOUR MOM IS COOL! Oh and I saw her on Good Friday...WOW does she look AMAZING!!!