Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Tagged!











Lisa tagged me two months ago... I found out today because I forgot about blogs for a while.
So here are some little factoids that you might not know about me.

1) My eyes look really green when I've been crying. Weird, I know. It's probably because they get bloodshot and the redness brings out the green in them.

2) I keep a copy of e.e. cummings' poem "I carry your heart with me" written on an index card in my wallet. When I see it, I'm reminded to pray for my brother. I gave him a copy of it a few years ago (I doubt he still has it), but I've kept it since.

3) Lisa says I have the spiritual gift of Facebooking.... Maybe it's because I do nothing all day and keep facebook open on my desktop so I can't really help but see pretty much everything that happens on facebook. I'm not stalking you. I swear.

4) I can touch my nose with my tongue. (think: Gene Simmons) Yea, I'm awesome.

5) I've been punched in the face by children while riding the tram to Disneyland on three separate occasions.

6) I love Neil Diamond. Love him. I recently went to see him in concert and made a tee-shirt to wear that had a big red rhinestone heart and sequined letters that said "Amber <3's>
There were TONS when I saw him three years ago at the Staples center... I guess the people in Ontario are more classy than the LA crowd... Maybe sparkly shirts are beneath them? Not me. As a side note, I'll be sporting my "I heart Neil" tee for Valentine's day and I might even bust it out for Mother's day- Mom'll be so proud...

7) If you call me Ambie-pambie or Ambular, I'll punch you in the face. Or Bambie. Or Bamber. Or Amber-bamber. (That one'll get you hit two times). But you MAY call me by any of the following nicknames that I've acquired over the years that don't make me want to vomit: A-1, Amber #2, AmBear, Ber (say: burr), Ambrosia, Amberpants or Amber-Baker-the-touchdown-maker (this is a reference to my studliness when I played ultimate frisbee in college... nothing inappropriate, ladies and gentelman).

I tag Annie and Amybear.

5 comments:

annie said...

Oh my... I'm so popular. I already got tagged on this "tag" before... it's going to be hard to find out seven other random things about me... BUT I WILL BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!!!

ambrosia said...

Seven MORE things just for me?? That's a big deal! Thanks, Annie!

annie said...

Done and done... You're welcome and I love you.

Amy Baker said...

hehe.. i am tagged.. what do i do! :)

ambrosia said...

The rules are on the picture, but you don't have to tag seven people. Just say seven random/interesting facts about yourself. Then tag some people, link them on your blog, and tell them they've been tagged.